Tips for Taking Clear Document Pictures with Your Smartphone
Use the following tips to get the clearest possible document pictures using your smartphone.
- If the document is folded, smooth it out as much as possible.
- Place the document on a flat surface, like a desk or table.
- Eliminate shadows by using bright, direct lighting on your document.
- You can also try using the flash to eliminate shadows, but make sure it is not adding glare that makes parts of the document unclear.
- Stand with your phone camera directly over the document looking down, not at an angle.
- Make sure the entire document is visible on screen.